It is a pleasure to welcome into our customer’s family Dancing for Desserts Studio from Langley. Magda, owner of the studio came to us and said: “I need something elegant and warm to showcase our company at the trade show.” So here comes design of her fliers and poster that reflects beauty of her studio. You have to visit their location for the unique ballroom experience. Dancing for Dessert specializes in the wedding preparation so call them to make your big day a day to remember.
One of our February marketing/designing projects is a custom work for the Fire Dance Studio in Langley. The owners, Maria and Adriana are two lovely ladies and Zumba instructors passionate about dance and fitness. We are in the process of designing marketing materials for this new and striving business and we hope to make a difference for their company. We don’t take credit for their logo or website.
Please ‘LIKE’ their Page to show your support and welcome them into our community: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fire-Dance-Studio/476838199050404?fref=ts
We all wonder if anyone is really looking at our posts on Social Networks, it’s a very hard area to assess. It’s easy to measure click throughs, but what if you just want your message read and you are not looking for the click. You are going for branding. Maybe this information will help you make a decision when to spend your time posting on social media.
• Post it on a Monday between 1:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. ET.
• Link shortening and tracking service Bitly has released new data on the best and worst times to share links on popular social networks, from Facebook and Twitter.
• The company revealed that posting links to Twitter between the hours of 1:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. ET (or 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. PT) will give you the highest click rank, especially on days earlier in the week. Meanwhile, sending a tweet with a link after 8:00 p.m. should be avoided — as should posting links after 3:00 p.m. on Fridays.
• The half-life of a link posted to Twitter is about 2.8 hours.
• Links sent between 1:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. get the most traction, with Wednesday at 3:00 p.m. being the best time to post on Facebook all week.
• Links posted after 8:00 p.m. and before 8:00 a.m. on Facebook also don’t get the most clicks. Similar to Twitter, Bitly recommends not posting the links you want to go viral during the weekend.
• “While traffic starts to increase around 9:00 a.m., one would be wise to wait to post until 11am,” Bitly said in a blog post on its site. “Traffic from Facebook fades after 4:00 p.m.”
Compared with traditional print advertising, video can actually prove more cost effective. Video is hard to ignore. Being extremely versatile, video can be re-shaped into many different formats. Screen presentations, smart phones and of course websites are just some of the ways to spread the word using this powerful medium. And it can be produced for a reasonable price.
Video is almost always chosen before a written document. People simply enjoy video. If someone visits a website and a video is offered, curiosity will often lead them to play it. And that means they have devoted their attention to a sales pitch. Why not use this great marketing opportunity?
People love video and everyone respects it. Youtube sees on average 2 billion views—every day! Do you need more convincing that your own video can be extremely powerful marketing tool for your business?